logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JWStore  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 3:03:40 PM(UTC)
JWStore

Groups: Registered
Australia

Dear Open Store Guru

I cannot install Full Install Package "OpenStore_DNN_Platform_8.0.4.226_Install.zip". I try several times but no one is successful. When I install this package as a normal DNN installation and select the "OpenStoreDemo" as site template. The wizard always stop at "Creat Website". The errors are as following:

54% ERROR:Error parsing site template.There was an error generating the XML document. at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id) at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(TextWriter textWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces) at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.XmlUtils.Serialize(Object obj) at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.EventLogController.AddLog(Object businessObject, PortalSettings portalSettings, Int32 userID, String userName, String logType) at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.EventLogController.AddLog(Object businessObject, PortalSettings portalSettings, Int32 userID, String userName, EventLogType logType) at DotNetNuke.Security.Roles.RoleController.AddUserRole(Int32 portalId, Int32 userId, Int32 roleId, RoleStatus status, Boolean isOwner, DateTime effectiveDate, DateTime expiryDate) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalController.CreateDefaultPortalRoles(Int32 portalId, Int32 administratorId, Int32& administratorRoleId, Int32& registeredRoleId, Int32& subscriberRoleId, Int32 unverifiedRoleId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalController.ParseRoleGroups(XPathNavigator nav, Int32 portalID, Int32 administratorId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalController.ParseTemplateInternal(Int32 portalId, String templatePath, String templateFile, Int32 administratorId, PortalTemplateModuleAction mergeTabs, Boolean isNewPortal, LocaleCollection& localeCollection) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalController.CreatePortalInternal(Int32 portalId, String portalName, UserInfo adminUser, String description, String keyWords, PortalTemplateInfo template, String homeDirectory, String portalAlias, String serverPath, String childPath, Boolean isChildPortal, String& message)

What happens to this package installation?
leedavi  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 3:48:53 PM(UTC)
leedavi

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
OK, this looks like an error with the DNN template. I tested it mutliple times. Are you doing anything different?

I'll test again this weekend and see if we get a problem.

I'll get back to you with the result.

JWStore  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 11:07:54 AM(UTC)
JWStore

Groups: Registered
Australia

Originally Posted by: leedavi Go to Quoted Post
OK, this looks like an error with the DNN template. I tested it mutliple times. Are you doing anything different?

I'll test again this weekend and see if we get a problem.

I'll get back to you with the result.

Yes , I try the different ways to install the Full_Install_Package. After I failed to install via the site Wizard, I try to install the DNN first with the Full_Install_Package. The DNN install is successful. Then I create a parent Portal by select the template of OpenStoreDemo, It's still not working. I can manually install the NBright Store on DNN and put the modules onto the page. But I want to see how the site structure you established for the Open Store modules. So I try the Full_Install_Package.
Thank you for your response!

Best Regards

Jimmy
leedavi  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:27:30 PM(UTC)
leedavi

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
For now you can look at the demo.

https://demo.openstore-ecommerce.com/en-gb/

We'll try and get a document for a standard structure asap.