logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jmonteiro  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 11:24:41 AM(UTC)
jmonteiro

Groups: Registered
Portugal

Hi,

I am currently working on a DNN9 project where I've installed OpenStore 4.0.4.

The problem I'm facing is related to the product info not being indexed to show on the site search results.

On the docs I couldn't find any info related to this subject and I don't know if some kind of addicional configuration could do the trick. I've seen this forum thread https://forum.openstore-...Index-plugin-not-working and I've installed the plugin even though it was made for NBS3. What happened after was that the NBS Sheduler Task started showing an error message - Error:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Nevoweb.DNN.NBrightBuy.Components.PluginUtils.GetPluginList() at Nevoweb.DNN.NBrightBuy.Components.PluginData..ctor(Int32 portalId, Boolean usecache) at Nevoweb.DNN.NBrightBuy.Components.NBrightBuyScheduler.DoWork()

Thanks in advance for the help.
leedavi  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 11:31:06 AM(UTC)
leedavi

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Hi,

Yes, the index is for NBSv3. I think it looks also like it's an issue with DNN9 compatibility.

Go into Admin.Plugins and disabled the scheduler for the the DNN index plugin. That should stop the error. As for getting this working, the code will need to be looked at and probably compiled against DNN9.